Thursday, March 30, 2006

Four Things

A friend of mine tagged me with this meme via e-mail, but i decided to post my responses here also.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
  1. Crop inspector (no, seriously)
  2. Golf-ball retriever (from ponds, to resell)
  3. Lab assistant
  4. Computer geek
Four movies I would watch over and over:
  1. The Third Man
  2. Blade Runner
  3. Singing in the Rain
  4. Any of the LotR trilogy
Four places where I have lived:
  1. Woodburn, Indiana
  2. Buckeye, Arizona
  3. Tucson, Arizona
  4. San Diego, California
Four TV shows I watch:
  1. Lost
  2. My Name is Earl
  3. Avatar: The Last Airbender
  4. The Office
Four places I have been on vacation:
  1. Italy
  2. Hawaii
  3. Kings Canyon
  4. The Philippines
Four websites i visit daily:
  1. ESPN.com
  2. LetsRun.com
  3. Fark.com
  4. BoingBoing.net
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. That rigatoni thing my wife makes
  2. Salmon picatta
  3. Dark chocolate
  4. Panang curry with duck
Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. At home
  2. Running, anywhere.
  3. London
  4. Santiago, Chile (never been there, but i'd like to go)

No comments: